The Urantia Book
Wide-Screen & Mobile Responsive
Conforming to Urantia Standardized Reference Text Committee 2008 Recommendations
Public Domain Notice:
The English text of The Urantia Book is in the public domain and may be reproduced or copied without permission. Citation of the source is appreciated.
Urantia Foundation · Publisher
533 West Diversey Parkway,
Chicago, IL 60614, U.S.A.
THE CENTRAL AND SUPERUNIVERSES
Sponsored by a Uversa Corps of Superuniverse Personalities acting by authority of the Orvonton Ancients of Days.
THE LOCAL UNIVERSE
Sponsored by a Nebadon Corps of Local Universe Personalities acting by authority of Gabriel of Salvington.
THE HISTORY OF URANTIA
These papers were sponsored by a Corps of Local Universe Personalities acting by authority of Gabriel of Salvington.
THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF JESUSThis group of papers was sponsored by a commission of twelve Urantia midwayers acting under the supervision of a Melchizedek revelatory director. The basis of this narrative was supplied by a secondary midwayer who was onetime assigned to the superhuman watchcare of the Apostle Andrew.View Detailed Table of Contents
The UBook4u Audio Papers
As of January 2023, you can now listen to all the Urantia Book Papers on the UBook4u website with the collection of audio files created using Google's newest and most advanced Text-to-Speech AI technology using two different Neural2 type voices:
- en-US-Neural2-J ~ being used as the main voice.
- en-US-Neural2-D ~ being used as the voice for Jesus.
- Audio Profile: Home Entertainment or Smart TV.
- Pitch is -15.60 and Speed is 0.93.
These voices offer superior voice clarity using HI-FI loudspeakers, headphones, bluetooth earbuds and mobile devices.
It's my hope that this improves accessibility and makes it easier and more enjoyable to learn about the Urantia Book and its teachings.
Desktop Browser Improvements:
- Using Megamenu to show Table-of-Contents when you Mouse-Over "pt.1, pt.2" etc. on the main-menu.
- Widened page-width on 1920x1080+ monitors.
- You can now "Swipe Left & Right" to go to the next or previous papers.
- "Double-Tap" on a UBook4u paper to return to the homepage.
- Added "Top-of-screen ~ Page-read position progress-bar".
- Added comprehensive Index of words & terms to the search engine page.
This should make it much easier to explore the contents of the Urantia Book for topics and items of interest.
- Created and added the new Audio Papers as of January 2023.